Owner, TALO Architect P.C. (Green Passive Architect)
- Owner, TALO-Green Passive Architect P.C. (USA) & NY Super Studio Architects (Global)
- Location – Greater New York City Area
- Industry – Architecture & Planning
- 40 years of experience
Strategic design and financial development for individual projects, large developments anywhere in the world. Assist with programming as well as design phase to bring the cost of both design and construction down up to 20%. Preferably in projects that are striving for long term low near zero utility cost and high staff or occupancy comfort.
- Commercial Architectural Design & Planning ( galleries, museums, airports, etc)
- Residential Architectural Design & Planning
- Green, very high profile, and large Class A office buildings, museums, stadiums, airports, financial centers to small custom green residential.
- Principal and Owner of Talo Architect
- Principal Designer and Project Manager
- Edward Barnes, Philip Johnson, Steven Holl, James Polshel, HLW
Ball State University
BA Honors, Architecture
1974 – 1980
RIBA Part one 1978 from North East London Polytechnic, with Honors.
Sound Engineer for the Rolling Stones 1972-1977, with studies in Museum, Green, Cutting Edge & Acoustics for them and during architecture studies at the same time.
Activities and Societies
AIA, SAFA, and active member of Architectural Leagues of NY. The originator of the 26-year program of Young Architects Series. Lifetime member Art Students League of NY.